domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE




My Childhood Friend:
Evelyn is my childhood friend because we grew up together and live near my house. 


School:
angelica is my best friend because she is always with me at all times is a staunch friend

cristiam is my best classmate because we share several classes together sincecollege and get started is a very good companion and from there we share a beautiful friend ship

Family:
My mother is everything to me because I know I have it in the most difficult times my mother is that there is always giving me advice that tells me to do and not what the right thing mom says I love you.
My sister's flor is the best sister that I have because we share many things togetherand I tell her all my stuff.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario